Wednesday, January 10, 2018

January Favorites



I have been loving our new Amour candle.  It smells so good, 
and as you can see I have a bit of a notebook obsession.
Especially notebooks with gold coils.  Crazy, I know.

I use notebooks for some many things.  I'm one who still likes to write things down.  
I recently started a new notebook to keep track of the books I'm reading.

Ban.do rose notebook $12


One of my New Year's goals is to read more and spend less time on my phone.  
The book I'm currently reading can be found here and also here.
I highly recommend it!  I gave two this year as Christmas gifts.  
I'll be sharing some more of my favorite books soon.

 candle $18,  see more here


Another favorite are the new arrivals to Madeleine's Closet.

One of our necklaces is going to be worn to a red carpet event! (stay tuned)

If you haven't checked out what's new we would love to have you!

gold drop necklace $68




Thanks for visiting!

xoxo