Monday, May 15, 2017

Laduree and A Look Inside My Purse



We are happily re-stocked in our Laduree limited edition heart keychain

$46

under 10 left in stock, shipping available


Featured with a Kate Spade tote, wallet and business card holder

from time to time we have Madeleine handbag sales

check shop for our demo designer purses/totes

also check here


my favorite gum is Purely Trident

my friends now love this too


for fragrance I either have Tocca's Colette or Simone in my purse

or Stella McCartney's Pop which can be found here and here


I love the makeup brand Tarte and the Tarteist Pro palette is perfection

comes with a nice mirror so it's great for travel

it's hard to tell here, but the palette is quite large

see here for a gift with purchase

you can easily apply your makeup using this mirror


I like to keep my business cards in a separate place in my purse

so I can find them quickly

I also keep my gift cards in here



thanks for visiting!

we have exciting news to share in about a week

our La Vie Parisienne Jewelry is going to be worn on the Red Carpet in France

stay tuned

xoxo