Saturday, April 8, 2017

Natural Living



I have recently become passionate about a more natural way of living.
From the way I eat, to what products I use in my home and on my body.
I am excited to bring to you a new line of wellness products that I can get behind.

Introducing

Enchanted Naturals

We currently have the following items in stock and will be expanding our line each week.
I will provide personal feedback for every product.

Bath Bombs
$12

Wellness Line
Oh My Aching Body (Peppermint Eucalyptus)
Ain't No Body Got Time For That (Spearmint Eucalyptus)
Oh My Lavender (Lavender Vanilla)
Total Detox

Beach Bum (Coconut Mango)
Love Story (Moonlight Pomegranate)
P.S.  I Love You (Lavender Cedar)


Body Oils
$15

Oh My Lavender
As Happy As A Cherry Blossom
Love Story


Lip Balms
$6

Cherry
Peach
Mint
Orange Cream
Raspberry
Vanilla


You can view on Instagram a video of my bath bomb experience.
Unlike some of the best-selling bath bombs out there ours do not leave a film behind.
Watch the video and see for yourself how clean my tub is left.

Instagram @ madeleinelamour


Did You Know?

All parts of the lemon contain valuable nutrients and antioxidants.  They are a particularly good source of vitamin C.  The plant compound antioxidants include limonene, an oil that may help to prevent breast and other cancers and lower "bad" blood cholesterol, and rutin, which has been found to strengthen veins.  Lemons stimulate the taste buds and may be useful for people with a poor appetite.  Rutin content may help to prevent fluid retention, especially in the legs.