Monday, April 17, 2017

Favorite Natural Products



After a very busy weekend I'm excited to enjoy our detoxifying 
Dead Sea Mask ($20) and soak in a nice bath

Today at the shop we were re-stocked in both our face masks and body oils ($15)
If you haven't tried Oh My Lavender body oil I highly recommend it
it's very hydrating and your skin will soak it up

I also love the natural line from Shea Moisture

I prefer products that have
no parabens
no phthalates
no paraffin
no propylene glycol
no mineral oil
no synthetic fragrance
no synthetic color
no DEA
no sulfates

and of course

no animal testing


this is Enzo when I first adopted him at age 4

Enzo is now 12 years old and needs all the help he can get in the grooming department
(hence all the Pure Home Couture candles burning throughout our home)

we just returned from our walk and I gave him a spritz of 
Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo
it really helps in between his grooming appointments


a few weeks back I did a segment on Studio Five see it here
talking all about Easter baskets

these were my boys' Easter baskets and as you can see I implemented all the tips
less sweets- more sentiment- make it personal

my boys are cyclists and so I used a map paper to personalize their gifts
and it was also my oldest sons' birthday on Sunday

we carry a wide variety of fine papers from Cavallini at the shop


now through Friday all Easter decor is 40% off

shop early for best selection

valid online too

thanks for visiting!